FIRE SPRINKLER SYSTEMS
An information page about fire sprinklers.
Types of Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Wet pipe systems
- Dry pipe systems
- Deluge systems
- Pre-Action systems
- Foam water systems
- Water spray systems
- Water Mist systems
Our Fire Sprinkler Services Include:
- New Installation & Remodels
- Regular System Servicing & Maintenance
- System & Piping Repairs
- System Inspections & Insurance Inspections
- Industrial Locations
- Commercial Facilities
- Hospitals, Hotels, Malls & Places of Business
- Residential Homes, Condominiums & Apartments
- and your facility or residence.
Fire Sprinkler Usage & Regulations
In the United States, fire sprinklers have been in architectural use since 1874, first used in factories as most major fires around the turn of the century were often catastrophic. Skip forward to today and fire sprinkler systems are required by law in all new high rise and underground buildings and certain residentail dewllings.
In Pitkin County all residential buildings over 5,000 sq.ft. are required by local building codes to have a fire spinkler system installed during the construction of the home.